Reply to AMNON  

Plugins NIK free

Hello friends.
Company Google purchased NIK has decided to allow the download of free of all the plugins Details link attachment
https://plus.google.com/ NikCollection/posts/AFGsG2Di7EK

Good luck


 Reply to vered  

Image processing software free

Hi,I started taking pictures not long ago and accumulated me a lot of Nice pictures.I want to process them a little bit...I'm looking for software for processing images-free (don't want to download cracked software, looking for something free, just a photographer, a lover...) to also be simple for learning and activation.

 Reply to Gilad  

Photoshop & Lightroom Differences

Hello friends,what are the differences between Photoshop & Lightroom
what a favored software for editing/image processing
thanks.

 Reply to shmuel  

Bag for photo gear personal gear

 Reply to   

Lens photography view.

Looking for angle lens landscape Camera the Nikon d7100 at a reasonable price

 Reply to   

Camera for jewelry photography

Hello I'm looking for a good camera for photo jewelry ??

what do you recommend



 Reply to   

Looking for a video camera.

Looking to buy a good video camera. I'm torn between a few models of Panasonic, the HC-X920 or the HDC HS200 . The differences in prices is not significant, or would like a recommendation about another camera for about  $1000?

 Reply to Ohad  

Picture lifeless.

I would love you think why the photos look like me, pale and without life.




 Reply to   

Torn between lenses.

Hello

I'm an amateur photographer (I started a week ago) and I'm looking for an "all in one" lens  to fit as many photography situations as. It is clear to me that the more zoom-range the quality drops and there's no lens that fits perfect to everything.

ill be happy to hear some suggestions.

Thanks